This page outlines the terms & conditions on the grant of permission for usage of our site www.darjeelingtealovers.com and we advise our customers to kindly read the same carefully before continuing to use the Site or ordering for any items contained therein.
The customer should understand that by ordering for any of the items therein, he/she agrees to be bound by its terms and conditions, and that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out hereunder are reasonable and that they do not in any way affect their statutory rights as consumers.
Use of the Site:
1. We may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting them online .You are requested to kindly review these terms & conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of the changes made by us.
2. You may not without our prior consent in writing, download or make any copies, reproduce or transmit or make use of any of the contents contained at this site in any manner whatsoever. You also agree not to adapt, alter, or create a derivative work from any of our site contents.
3. You shall have right to the use of all materials contained at this Site solely for the purpose of purchase of the items contained, for the purpose of acquiring knowledge, and for browsing the contents therein, and not for any other purpose. You may not use or share the contents of this site or any links therein for any commercial gains or for any other unlawful purpose detrimental to our interests.
1. We shall not be liable to you whether under this contract or otherwise in relation to this site for any direct or indirect loss, special or consequential loss; or for any business loss, loss of revenue, loss of income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts, business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss due to the corruption of data. These limitations of liability would apply even if we have been expressly advised of such potential losses.
2. We do not provide any warranty that contents at this site are free of any errors or defects and that such errors or defects will be duly rectified. We also do not provide warranty that contents at this Site or the server that makes it available are free of any viruses.
3. All orders at this site are subject to acceptance by us, and we shall confirm acceptance of the order by sending a confirmatory mail regarding our acceptance of the same. The images of items contained in this site are fair representations of the actual items and there may be minor variations in their details.
Availability of Goods & Delivery:
1. All items contained in this site are subject to availability at the time of receiving the order. We do carry out periodic updates at the site, but in such events that orders have been received for an item/s which have been exhausted, we shall intimate the buyer and offer the choice of indicating replacements .In the event the replacement item/s are not notified by the buyer, we may arrange for the refund of cost of the exhausted item/s on specific request. We may also request for additional order to cover US$ 99 to provide for free shipment, in such event that the reduced amount falls below US$ 99.
2. All orders received from this site will be processed within a period of 2 to 7 working days. In exceptional cases due to reasons beyond our control the processing time for the orders may be delayed and intimation of such delays will be duly communicated to the buyer. Overseas deliveries are usually received from between 7 days to around 2 /3 weeks from the date of despatch depending upon the accessibility of the destination. We are not liable for any delays that are due to the lapses of third parties once the parcels have been handed over to them.
3. No shipping charges will be levied on overseas delivery to destinations anywhere in the World for orders above US $99 placed through this site. However, for orders upto US $ 99 kindly note that FLAT shipping charges of US $20 will have to be borne by the buyer. We are not liable for payment of any charges other than the shipment charges for orders of US $ 99 and above. Overseas shipment will be made to anywhere in the world except for countries debarred by the Government of India.
4. Overseas deliveries may be subject to duties and taxes as per effective local laws that could be levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any such additional charges towards local levies would have to be borne by the buyer and will in no terms be payable by us or chargeable to us. The buyer must therefore ensure compliance with all the effective laws and legislations in force at their specified destination, and we shall not be liable for any consequences arising out of breach of any such laws.
1. All communications to be addressed to us should be through e-mail at email@example.com or through messages sent at the Contact Us page at this site. For urgent communications calls can be made to phone number +91 96417 42111 or +91 97331 90001 between 10.00 Hrs till 18.00 Hrs (Indian Standard Time) from Monday through Saturday, except for Public holidays in India.
All transactions conducted through this site will be governed by laws prevalent in India. Any dispute arising from or related to such transactions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts within India.